A great way to learn!
Here it is! The fastest, easiest most effective way to teach people how to understand and troubleshoot PLC systems! Learn by doing! And now it’s available in a rugged portable flight case for traveling!
Learn Lab’s new Flight Case Series provides a solution for easy storage and mobility. Designed for on road use these heavy duty yet light weight training systems are ideal for traveling instructors, vocational trades teachers, human resources departments, and in house safety training and testing. These Flight Cases feature:
- ABS and aluminum outer case construction
- Aluminum and welded steel inner panel construction
- Fold up frame with locking device
- Industrial quality butterfly latches keep lids on longer and operate correctly every time
- Long life, low maintenance, road proof construction
- Carry handle
- Gasket sealed lids for maximum protection against dust, moisture and other unwanted agents
- Outer dimensions 20? X 21? 10?
- Stores units away and out of site
PLC Training at its best!
Each student will spend time learning how the Programmable Logic Controller is connected in common circuits and will actually wire input and outputs on a real working PLC. This PLC training system is great for teaching students the automation of electro-mechanical processes. These processes are used in assembly lines in the automotive industry, manufacturing in almost every industry, commercial buildings, stop lights, railroad systems, rides at amusement parks, and automatic lighting, just to name a few. PLC technology is used everywhere every day. They are so common that we take them for granted and rely on them more and more every day as we become more dependent on technology.
STUDENT OR WORKERS WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand the operation of a PLC
- Learn to troubleshoot the PLC, Inputs and Outputs
- Learn to understand PLC Ladder logic and Statement Programs
- Understand Input/Output (I/O) wiring
- Be able to operate and troubleshoot PLC operated equipment
With this electrical PLC training system, students will be challenged to use what they have learned in this class to troubleshoot and find real world failures in these training systems used in class. This is the best and fastest way to learn this technology, Hands-On! Real PLC’s are used to operate real electrical devices under real conditions. This is the best and safest way to learn how to find and fix problems fast!
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TRAINING CURRICULUM… YOU GET THE…
- Students workbook (PDF file so you can print as many as you like! )
- Instructors guidebook
- PowerPoint Presentation
The PLC programming software and cable to program the PLC is included! Works on about any laptop or PC.
Call for more information… 800-381-4389